Whale V Pump Mk6 (Whale product number: GP0650).
Whale’s manual freshwater pumps are truly design classics and have been made by their highly skilled UK based workforce since the 1960s.
Whale V Pump Mk6 Features
- Ideal for narrow spaces between sinks
- Capacity 8 litres (2.2 US gals) per minute
- Ideal where space is limited
- Narrow mounting base allows installation for use between two sinks
- Angled spout and adjustable height provide various options for installation
- Extended spout makes for easy filling of containers
- Delivers a smooth flow on each stroke
- Useful as a back-up pump or for a simple freshwater supply pump
- Suitable for Fresh or Saltwater use.
- Hose 1/2″ (13mm)
Fitting the Whale V Pump Mk6
The Whale V-Pump Mk6 with Standard Outlet is suitable for fresh or saltwater use and for 1/2″ (13mm) hoses. For direct connection to Water System 15 Pipework use connector such as WX1504 Equal Straight.
Whale V Pump service kit
We also have the Whale AK0618 service kit available.
View more products from Whale Pumps.
[button size=”large” link=”http://www.propexleisure.co.uk/cat/whale/manual-pumps-systems”]Whale Manual Pumps[/button] [button size=”large” link=”http://www.propexleisure.co.uk/cat/whale”]Whale Pumps & Spares[/button]