Mains Water Connection
£18.46 ex. VAT
A mains water inlet with 1.5 bar regulator to fit universal Gardena connections. Ideal for motorhomes and RVs.
Mains Water Hook up c/w 1.5 bar pressure limiter.
- Comes with pressure limiter which reduces mains water pressure to prevent damage to internal piping installation
- Fits universal Gardena connections
- Dual usage: water fill up from mains supply and from tank (PL version)
- Comes with air vents to release excess air during filling
- Simple installation
- High quality materials
- Uniform external design
- Cover locks open and closed
- Max working pressure: 10 Bar (water valves), 7 Bar (gas valve)
- Meets the requirements of EN 331 Standard
- Plastic parts made of high quality materials with long-term UV resistance
- Max working temperature of water valves – 85oC (185oF)
- Corrosion- resistant materials suitable for potable water and LP Gas
- Total sealing between device and wall of prefabricated structure
- Total sealing between cap and the connection device
- Water inlet point with a pressure limiter set to 1.5 bar to protect the pipework in caravans, motor homes and similar vehicles.
- Stops flow at pressures above 1.5 bar
- Backflow prevention devices at hot and cold water inlets to prevent back syphonage due to negative pressure
- High quality pressure resistant nozzle with 360o swivel connections at both ends of the hose for greater convenience
- A variety of quick connection fitting types
- Water hose for shower point: 1.5m (5ft)
- Suction pipe for water inlet: 1.1m (3.6ft)
- Body (gas valve) – Hot forged brass alloy CW614
- Body (water valves) – Hot forged brass alloy DZR (dezincification resistant)
- Additional brass parts (gas valve) – Hot forged brass alloy CW614
- Additional brass parts (water valves) – DZR brass
- Plastic unit: Polycarbonate reinforced with 30% glass fibre
- Lever handle: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) UV Resistant
- Hinges, springs and screws: stainless steel
- Ball valves and sprout in shower point: Chrome – nickel plated DZR brass.
- Gas valve rubber NBR gaskets conforming to EN549 standard
- Wall gaskets and cap gaskets – UV and ozone resistant EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer – synthetic rubber)
- Ball valve seals: PTFE
- Rubber gaskets: EPDM approved for drinking water according to WRAS
Cut a 60mm hole with a core drill and affix with self-drilling screws.
Connect pipes with standard fittings.