The Whale Inline Electric 12V Booster Premium Pump (GP1392) is used to improve the flow rate of water appliances in caravan and motorhome water systems. The Whale electric pump range is manufactured from the highest quality in-house moulded parts and robust motors. The 12V inline booster has a compact, lightweight design and has a high-performance electric impeller which works inline to increase the flow rate of the water.
- Simple, compact and an economical solution
- lightweight design
- Long life, very quiet with low power consumption
- An inexpensive way to enhance your water system
- Choose the pump to suit your freshwater needs on board from 2 flow options
- Available in a choice of 12 or 24 V d.c. models
- Straight forward installation – fits unsupported into the pipework
- Flow Rate Per Minute: 0M – 13.2 ltrs (3.6 amps) | 1M – 11.75 ltrs (3.3 amps) | 3M – 9.75 ltrs (2.9 amps)
For best performance
- Install the pump in the suction pipe between the foot pump and the water tank, not between the foot pump and tap
- Do not use the pump in water temperatures above 40°c (104°F).
- Do not run the pump dry.
The Whale Inline Electric 12V Booster Pump (GP1392) can be used with any caravan or motorhome pumped water system to help maintain the flow rate.
- Suitable for 10mm (3/8″) or 13mm (1/2″) Flexible Hose – 1/2″ Hose Connection – Fit adaptor by pressing on firmly. Note: Once fitted adaptors cannot be removed.
- For 15mm Quick Connect Plumbing: Use WX1511B (Stem Adaptor 11mm – 15mm). Connect WX1504 (15mm Equal Straight) and then 15mm Plumbing
- For 12mm Quick Connect Plumbing: Use Whale part: WU1211
- In-Line booster pumps must be primed using either gravity or by operating a hand pump or foot pump until full water flow from the outlet.
- Once primed the pump is ready for use and should remain primed for repeated use.