Our Volkswagen T5/T6 LPG Tank Kit allows you to run your LPG appliances using super cheap gas from the filling station pump, anywhere in the world. This LPG kit allows you to fit a refillable LPG tank underneath your VW T5 or VW T6, so freeing up valuable space inside as well as saving you money on your gas. The kit includes all the parts you will need to do an installation and comes pre-assembled, right from the fill point though to the low pressure side of the regulator, meaning less assembly on site for the installer, less chances of leaks and no chance of forgotten hoses, clips, brackets etc..on the day of installation. There are no expensive ‘catch you later’ addons that will need purchasing to upgrade either, as its all already included, so the tank is fitted with an electronic solenoid, (as well as manual shut off) that can be controlled from inside the vehicle by using the GASTORE, micro processor CE approved ultra low current, combined level gauge and gas control. Simple, unique and very effective.
The tank fits in the space between the rear wheels that would otherwise be taken up by the diff of a 4motion (so wont fit a 4motion), it picks up on four existing holes in the chassis and secured using the supplied M10 rivnuts and stainless steel bolts. The fill point and BBQ point bracket picks up on an existing bolt between the chassis and bumper so ensuring compliance to the minimum pull force requirement. We can even supply a can of clear underseal to protect your lovely red tank for years to come.
So what’s included in the Volkswagen T5/T6 LPG Tank Kit ..
- 15 litre tank
- LPG vapour phase multivalve with electronic solenoid and level sender to 2014/68/EU (PED)
- Stainless steel mounting brackets
- Standard UK bayonet filler with protective cover
- Quick release BBQ coupling with protection cap and isolator
- Stainless steel fill point/BBQ mounting bracket
- 1.25 metre high pressure overbraid fill hose (comes connected and tested)
- Cavagna 28 – 30 mBar regulator with GOK test nipple.
- 0.75 metre pigtail (comes pre-connected and tested between the tank to the regulator
- internal level and solenoid GASTORE CE approved controller
- Double pole fused junction box
- 5.5 metres of solenoid cable
- 5.5 metres of level sender cable
- 4 x M10 Rivnuts
- 4 x M10 x 25mm stainless steel fixing bolts
- 4 x M10 spring washers
- 2 x 16mm P clips
- Installation and operating instructions
- Tank/Valve/Regulator compliance certificates
- Birth Certificate and log card.
Other items you may require for connection to your gas system subject to your install….
- Gas pipe for appliance connection
- Manifold for above
- Gas pipe for BBQ point
- Other gas fittings as required
Tank – 15 litre capacity @ 80% fill 12 litres or 6kg LPG
Weight 14kg Dry – 20Kg full
All components in contact with Liquid LPG are approved to R67.01
All bracketry manufactured using min 3mm thick Stainless Steel
Gas Control 12v @ 1A for 2 seconds then 3V @<100ma continuous
Full installation exceeds requirements of UKLPG CoP 11