This chassis is shared by three manufactures vehicles, namely the Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Relay. Its wide choice of engines, great drivability and keen pricing, plus its ready availability in the used van market means it is a firm favourite for both the professional and home build van converter.
For those who wish to install a refillable underslung LPG tank, and do not have any desire to become an expert at identifying all the different components required to complete an installation, then this Gastore Kit is for you and will provide you with everything from the cap on the fill point through to the regulator. The kit also contains our unique low current, micro processor, CE approved, gas controller/display that allows the gas flow and level to be controlled from inside the vehicle.
The 25 litre tank fits in the space behind the vehicles exhaust silencer and will bolt up using existing hole positions in the stronger chassis members rather than thinner floor metal. So no drilling required. The front mounts double up with the silencer mounting brackets and the rear ones go up using the supplied nutserts. Simple !!! . The tank is then offered up and bolted to these Stainless Steel cross members.
Once the tank is in place you can look at mounting the fill point. this generally goes through the body at the base of the drivers side B pillar but can go wherever suits. A sill mounted version is also available upon request. The kit contains 3 metres of fill pipe to allow for easy routing up and over exhaust shields, through chassis members etc…
Hanging from the tank valve will be two wires 5.5 metres long, one for the electronic solenoid, the other to the environmentally sealed level sender. These cables can be run up to the inside of the vehicle and connected to the supplied double fused junction box along with the 12v feed from your leisure battery. Mount the Gastore power saver solenoid control/display in your desired position and connect to the junction box.
The outlet of the tank can be connected to regulator pre installed to the n/s mounting bracted and you are ready to connect your appliances on the low pressure side……
This kit fits third generation chassis 2006 – present. Always pre-check your vehicle to ensure no water tanks or side steps etc interfere with this space.
So, what’s included….
- 25 litre tank
- LPG vapour phase multivalve with electronic solenoid and level sender to 2014/68/EU (PED)
- Stainless steel mounting brackets
- Standard UK bayonet filler in ‘through body’ housing OR
- Stainless Steel bracket with UK bayonet filler and BBQ point
- 3 metre high pressure 8mm fill hose
- Cavagna 28 – 30 mBar regulator with GOK test nipple.
- 0.75 metre pigtail
- internal level and solenoid GASTORE CE approved controller
- Double pole fused junction box
- 5.5 metres of solenoid cable
- 5.5 metres of level sender cable
- 4 x M8 Rivnuts
- 4 x M10 x 25mm stainless steel fixing bolts
- 4 x M10 spring washers
- 2 x 16mm P clips
- Installation and operating instructions
- Tank/Valve/Regulator compliance certificates
- Birth Certificate and log card.
Other items you may require for connection to your gas system subject to your install….
- Gas pipe for appliance connection
- Manifold for above
- Gas pipe for BBQ point
- Other gas fittings as required
Tank – 25 litre capacity @ 80% fill 20 litres or 10kg LPG
Weight 18kg Dry – 28Kg full
All bracketry manufactured using min 3mm thick Stainless Steel
Gas Control 12v @ 1A for 2 seconds then 3V @<100ma continuous
Full installation exceeds requirements of UKLPG CoP 11