The Whale Standard Babyfoot Pump is a manual foot pump used to operate a tap(s) in your vehicle or boat and powered by your foot! This type of Whale pump is particularly popular in marine applications. The Babyfoot pump, like other Whale manual pumps, is true design classic. Since the 1960s these manual pumps have been designed, refined and manufactured by a skilled UK-based workforce.
Whale Manual Pump Features
- Self-priming compact foot pump
- The angled design ensures a more comfortable operation
- Easy to install compact design
- Ideal as a priming pump for use with Whale In-Line electric booster pumps
- Suitable for pumping freshwater and saltwater
- Ideal for installation where space is limited
- Maximum Suction Lift 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Maximum Discharge Head 3 m (10 ft)
- Maximum Output Per Minute 8 ltrs (22 US Gals)
The Whale Babyfoot Standard Pump (GP4618) can be used with single cold water taps, including the Whale single cold water tap range. Additionally, the Whale Aquasource Water Filter 12mm Quick Connect can also be used with the Babyfoot pump.
Suitable for 13 mm ( 1⁄2”) Flexible Hose
More Like This