Whale V Pump Mk6. The Whale GP0650 manual freshwater pump is a true design classic and have been made by their highly skilled UK based workforce since the 1960s.
Whale product number: GP0650.
Whale V Pump Mk6 Features
- Ideal for narrow spaces between sinks
- Capacity 8 litres (2.2 US gals) per minute
- Ideal where space is limited or no power is available
- Narrow mounting base allows installation for use between two sinks
- Angled spout and adjustable height provide various options for installation
- Extended spout makes for easy filling of containers
- Delivers a smooth flow on each stroke
- Useful as a back-up pump or for a simple freshwater supply pump
- Suitable for Fresh or Saltwater use.
- Hose 1/2″ (13mm)
Fitting the Whale V Pump Mk6
The Whale V-Pump Mk6 with Standard Outlet is suitable for fresh or saltwater use and for 1/2″ (13mm) hoses. For direct connection to Water System 15 Pipework use connector such as WX1504 Equal Straight.
Whale V Pump service kit
We also have the Whale AK0618 service kit available.
View more products from Whale Pumps.