The HS2800 blown air heater is an automatic thermostatically controlled heating systems fuelled by propane or butane gas. This 2.8kW Heatsource with high output and airflow is designed for a variety of automotive applications as a source of heat totally independent of the engine.
Supplied with the new electronic digital thermostat that allows precise selection of temperature between 0 – 30 degrees centigrade. The unit is also equipped with a useful countdown timer. As a result, the user can set operation up to 16 hours into the future.
Select the relevant kit to suit your application. Each kit will contain enough parts to carry out your installation up to the connection to a 8mm or 5/16th gas pipe.
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains
- 1 metre 76mm ducting (x 1)
- 1 metre 26mm combustion inlet pipe (x 1)
- 0.75 metre 26mm Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe (x 1)
- Digital Thermostat (x 1)
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 3.5 metres 12v supply harness
- 1 directional hot air outlet
- 1 directional cool air return vent
- hose clips, fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions, drilling template
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- Open/close vent (x 1)
- Y branch (x 1)
- Extra metre of 76mm hot air ducting
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3) contains:
- As V1 + V2
- And additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra metre of 76mm ducting – so 3 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
All installations should be carried out by a competent person and in accordance with BS EN 1949:2002. Only heaters supplied with Marine kits should used on boat installations as this ensures compliance to the Gas Safety Directive BS EN624:2000.