The Propex Water Storage Heater is ErP compliant, 230v a/c electric mains powered and designed especially for caravans and motorhomes. Easy installation and variable temperature settings ensure the right choice for your needs.
￼The increase in quality and availability of site hookups means it’s no longer necessary for campers to have multi-fuelled water heaters. So pull up, hook up and switch on to ensure plenty of hot water will always be available with the mains-powered, 230V, 800W Propex water storage heater.
- Fully meets the new ErP/CE legislation, giving exceptional heat retention and water delivery
- Choice of 10 litre or 6 litre water capacity
- The inner tank is made of enamelled steel plate – very tough, very strong, resistant to corrosion and water scale, giving a long life.
- Ultra-thick, non-CFC polyurethane foam to prevent heat loss and reduce energy costs.
- Robust design and easy to mount in a bedbox, locker or under seat storage area.
- Temperature meter and adjustment knob.
- Multiple protection devices against over temperature, over pressure and electricity leakage.
- Choice of pipe connections and comes fitted with 3-pin plug for fast and easy installation.
- Rated Voltage: 230V
- Rated Power: 800 W
- Rated Frequency: 50HZ/ 60HZ
- Rated Current: 4.0A
- Rated Pressure: 0.8MPa (116psi)
- Min Start-up Pressure: 0.05MPa (7psi)
- Rated Water Temperature: 75C
- Fitted Socket: 250V, 16A
- Heating Efficiency: >90%
- 5 Year tank guarantee
- Size: 6 litre 400mm wide x 270mm deep x 260mm high
- Size: 10 litre 600mm wide x 270mm deep x 260mm high
Integrated mounting feet allows secure installation to the floor. Supplied water hose connectors give options of 12mm push fit female fitting or adaptor to 12mm barbed hose connector.
further details can be found at http://www.propexheatsource.co.uk/10LWaterHeater.php