The Malaga 5/5E water storage heater is a highly efficient and reliable compact heating unit. The standard Malaga 5 has an efficient gas burner, while the Malaga 5E has a 750 watt electric heating element in addition to the gas burner. Both heaters can provide a quick and efficient supply of hot water for showering and washing in touring and motor caravans. An ideal replacement for the old Carver Cascade or Henry Water heater.
- Efficient stainless steel gas burner – for faster warm up
- 750W element on Malaga E – use on its own or together with the gas burner for even faster hot water
- Small flue terminal – neat appearance outside the caravan (Supplied with the heater)
- Safe – combustion products are completely sealed from the caravan interior
- Easy to fit and service – all controls accessible at the rear of the unit
- Electronic control – turns on the heater at the flick of a switch and supervises burner operation (Supplied with the heater)
- Automatic resettable overheat cut out
- Compact dimension – more room to route pipework and ducting where necessary
- Replacement – for the HENRY WATER HEATER or CARVER CASCADE (requires adapter plate part number 790 – not supplied with heater – please see links to related products below)
For more information visit: Malaga Water Heaters.