Whale Premium Submersible Pump. The Whale electric freshwater pump range includes models with the very latest electronic technology. All pumps are manufactured from only highest quality in-house moulded parts and robust motors. Additionally, Whale have developed their pump designs based on more than 60 years of expertise. Today they have used that experience to develop their most compact, quiet lightweight high performance electric impeller pumps.
Whale product number: GP1352.
- Whale’s high flow rate long life submersible impeller pumps
- Long life, very quiet with low power consumption
- Simple, compact and an economical solution
- An inexpensive way to update a manual to an electric system
|GP1352||Premium Submersible Electric Galley Pump with filter – 13 ltr/min, 3.6 amps / 1.0 Bar|
Choose the pump to suit your freshwater needs on board from 3 flow options
12 V d.c. / 24 V d.c. models available
For best performance
- Maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- We recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank
- Do not run pump dry as it will cause pump damage
- Do not use to pump water that is over 60oc
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds to release trapped air. This will ensure successful priming and should be repeated after refilling the water tank
- Add an in-line pump into a system to boost water flow