The Whale Standard 12V Submersible Pump (GP1002) is used to pump cold, clean freshwater in caravan and motorhome applications. The Whale electric freshwater pump range includes models with the very latest electronic technology. All pumps are manufactured from only the highest quality in-house moulded parts and robust motors. Additionally, Whale has developed their pump designs based on more than 60 years of expertise. Today they have used that experience to develop their most compact, quiet lightweight high performance electric impeller pumps.
Submersible Pump Features
- Simple, compact and an economical solution
- An inexpensive way to update a manual to an electric system
- Long life, very quiet with low power consumption
- Chose the pump to suit your freshwater needs on board from 3 flow options
12 V d.c. / 24 V d.c. models available.
- Flow Rate Per Minute: 0M (0 ft) – 10.3 ltrs (2.4 amps) | 1M (3 ft) – 8.75 ltrs (2.2 amps) | 3M (9 ft) – 5.75 ltrs (2.0 amps)
For best performance
- The maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- Do not run the pump dry as this will cause damage
- We recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank
- Do not use to pump water that is over 60oc
- Priming should be repeated after refilling the water tank
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds to release the trapped air.
- Add an in-line pump into a system to boost water flow
|GP1002||Standard Submersible Electric Galley Pump 10 ltr/min, 2.4 amps / 0.6 Bar|
The Whale Stem Adaptor (11mm-12mm) (WU1211) can be used with this submersible pump.
- Suitable for 10mm (3/8″) or 13mm (1/2″) Flexible Hose – 1/2″ Hose Connection – Fit adaptor by pressing on firmly. Note: Once fitted adaptors cannot be removed.
- For 15mm Quick Connect Plumbing: Use WX1511B (Stem Adaptor 11mm – 15mm). Connect WX1504 (15mm Equal Straight) and then 15mm Plumbing.
- For 12mm Quick Connect Plumbing: Use Whale part: WU1211.