The HS2211 heater is designed for underfloor mounting in a caravan, motorhome or van conversion. It is an automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating system fuelled by propane or butane gas and is designed for a variety of automotive applications as a source of heat totally independent of the engine. Read the full technical details of the HS2211 Underfloor Mounted Blown Air Heater as well as the complete range of Blown Air Heaters.
Select the relevant kit to suit your application. Each kit should contain enough parts to carry out an installation up to the connection to the vehicles 8mm or 5/16th gas pipe.
This HS2211 version comes with a digital thermostat which increases your control, displaying ambient and desired temperatures on the LED screen and this control also allows you to set the heater to come on at specific times of the day.
Kits are provided with one, two or three outlets to suit your installation
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains
- 2 metre 60mm APK ducting
- 1 x 1 metre combustion inlet pipe
- 1 x 0.75 meter Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe
- 1 x Thermostat
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 1 hot air outlet
- 1 cool air return vent
- fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions.
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- 1 x open/close vent
- 1 x Y branch
- Extra metre of 60mm hot air ducting
- Extra fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3 )contains:
- As V1 + V2
- And additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra metre of 60mm ducting – so 4 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
All installations should be carried out by a competent person and in accordance with BS EN 1949:2002